Monday, July 26, 2010

Relaxing on Vacation

relax timeImage by Xavier Fargas via Flickr


The Positivity Blog had a great entry a few days ago about relaxing on vacation.

The Short and Simple Guide to a Relaxing Vacation


I know, as a small business owner vacations can seem like a daunting task with so much on your plate. However, you must take a vacation in order to recharge your batteries and have time away from the headaches of day to day operation of your business.

One of the hardest times I have on vacation is relaxing. I normally put so much on the plate I come back as tired if not more tired than when I started out.

However, on my last vacation I did not schedule anything. I did spend a few days in a hotel were I was not pressured to go out and do too many activities. It was nice have a nice relaxing vacation and I did feel revived when I came back.

So got out and take some time off...
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: