Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Outsourcing?

Yesterday on my Biz Plan Hacks website I discussed Outsourcing.

Outsourcing for small businesses is nothing new. We are not talking about the outsourcing that is getting a bad rap right now such as sending your customer service to India but instead are talking about such items as secretarial services.

What I mentioned in that blog was outsourcing is fine, just do not outsource an area that deals directly with your customers. This is were many technology companies are making a mistake as they outsource customer service and tech support.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Sir,
I am working for a company that provides performance driven and high quality outsourcing services. I am keen to exchange a text link with your Blog businessconnect.blogspot.com and my blog http://bpo-solutions.blogspot.com/ The text link will be of 2 to 3 words maximum and I want the link to be added with a sentence.
If you are interested please let me know where you want the link in my blog .
It would be fantastic to hear back from you about this. I look forward to your reply.
Best Regards,
Alex
fusionbpo.blog@gmail.com